We should learn something new everyday!
Receive a monthly newsletter with thoughts and strategies about small schools
I strive to learn from and be guided by smart, thoughtful, and generous people every day! Here are some free resources I am delighted to share with others and lists and links to resources that guide my work and have been helpful to me.
Free Resources From Brooke
- Acies Strategies Youtube Channel - with short videos on topics related to small schools
- Summer Reflection Worksheet for Heads of Small Schools
- Communication Clarity Worksheet
- Board Duties and Responsibilities Cheat Sheet
- Acies Strategies Newsletter (sign up above)
Other books that inspire me (in no particular order)!
- The Art of Gathering- Priya Parler
- Labyrinth- Pawel Motyl
- Dare to Lead- Brene Brown
- Leaders Eat Last- Simon Sinek
- Thinking Fast and Slow- Daniel Kahneman
- The Difference - Scott Page
- Me and White Supremacy- Layla Saad
- Seven Secrets of the Savvy School Leader- Robert Evans
- A More Beautiful Question- Warren Berger
- Closing the Loop: A Powerful and Practical Guide to Home-School Communication